How to Become a School Volunteer
For the safety of our children, we ask that any person who wishes to volunteer their time at any of our campuses, functions, competitions or field trips register as a volunteer. Volunteer registration forms are available at our District Office.
Requirements for a New Volunteer
Completed Volunteer Form
Current Driver's License
Copy of current tuberculosis (TB) test (within the last 60 days)
Livescan Fingerprinting (form provided at the District Office)
Requirements for a Returning Volunteer
Completed Volunteer Form (must complete annually)
State Preschool Volunteer Requirements
MMR vaccination (valid for life)
Flu vaccination (valid for 1 year)
Whooping Cough (Pertussis) vaccination (Dtap or Tdap- valid every 10 years)
Keep in Mind
- Both new and returning volunteers must fill out a Volunteer Form every school year in order for your name to remain active.
- Livescan fingerprinting is good as long as you continue to remain in good standing as a volunteer, keeping your forms and information up to date. If one full school year passes without volunteer paperwork filled out or updated, EUSD is legally obligated to send fingerprints back to DOJ and FBI.
- If you do not have a TB test, one can be administered by our district LVN, by appointment only. EUSD charges $10 per TB (cash or check).
- TB tests must have been done within the last 60 days. If your TB test is older than 60 days, you can schedule an appointment with out district LVN to have her conduct a risk assessment. Please provide verification of you previous TB results.
- If you wish to transport students or haul district equipment, you are required to make an appointment for a vehicle inspection with the Transportation Supervisor. This is in addition to the other volunteer requirements.
EUSD values your time and support for our students, our teachers, and our staff.
For more information, contact: