Parent Distance Learning Resources
Parent Education Forums
Student and Family Expectations
1) Notify your teacher of any technology issues you may be having with your district supplied Chromebook, iPad, or hotspot.
2) E-mail the Exeter Unified Technology Department at: email@example.com and they will respond accordingly.
3) Call the Exeter Unified Technology Department at 559-671-0472. If no answer, please leave a clear message with the following information and someone will call you back as soon as possible:
- Your Name
- Your Student's Name
- School your student attends
- Student ID#
- Contact Number
- Brief description of the issue
4) If the technology issue cannon be resolved over the phone, the district support tech will setup a time for you to come to the district office to drop off the device for service at 215 N. Crespi, Exeter, CA 93221.
Parent "How-To" Videos & Links
Seesaw (Grades TK-1)
Website to log-in - https://app.seesaw.me/#/login
Seesaw Remote Learning for Families - https://web.seesaw.me/remote-learning-for-families
Seesaw Intro. for Families - https://web.seesaw.me/parents
Tutorial for Families - https://youtu.be/nv87eyvNxY0
Google Classroom (Grades 2-5)Parent's Guide to Google Classroom in 2020 - https://youtu.be/2Iowi-gmbys
Google Tutorials for Parents - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13_NgHn72DDpRVGxlg6Zel7Bu-IYi_zT5n6l76hmPGDM/edit?usp=sharing
Zoom (Grades TK-5)
Website to join a meeting - https://zoom.us/join (Be sure to have the Meeting ID and Password from your child's teacher)
Tutorial - https://youtu.be/d7xXZxRDFUU
Website to log-in - https://info.flipgrid.com/
Getting Started Videos - https://blog.flipgrid.com/gettingstarted
Family Guide - https://blog.flipgrid.com/news/families
Epic! (Access to Reading Books)
Website - https://www.getepic.com/ (Kinder teachers may provide you with a code for free access during the school day)
Need more in-depth information about programs used for Distance Learning? Click here!