Parent and Volunteer
Understanding Common Core
Annual Parent/Guardian Notifications
Title I Support Tools
Migrant Referral Forms
School Volunteer Information
How to Become a School Volunteer
Requirements for a New Volunteer
Requirements for a Returning Volunteer
State Preschool Volunteer Requirements
Keep in Mind
- Both new and returning volunteers must fill out a Volunteer Form every school year in order for your name to remain active.
- Livescan fingerprinting is good as long as you continue to remain in good standing as a volunteer, keeping your forms and information up to date. If one full school year passes without volunteer paperwork filled out or updated, EUSD is legally obligated to send fingerprints back to DOJ and FBI.
- If you do not have a TB test, one can be administered by our district LVN, by appointment only. EUSD charges $10 per TB (cash or check).
- TB tests must have been done within the last 60 days. If your TB test is older than 60 days, you can schedule an appointment with out district LVN to have her conduct a risk assessment. Please provide verification of you previous TB results.
- If you wish to transport students or haul district equipment, you are required to make an appointment for a vehicle inspection with the Transportation Supervisor. This is in addition to the other volunteer requirements.
Assembly Bill 2826- Pupil Enrollment and Attendance Compliance
Assembly Bill 2826 - Pupil Enrollment: Interdistrict Attendance:
AB 2826 strives to make the interdistrict transfer process more transparent and timely for families. To comply with the new law, which amends Education Code sections 46600 et seq., Exeter Unified School District has addressed each amendment in the downloadable pdf below. Further information can be found:
Interdistrict and Intra-District Transfers
Students who reside within the Exeter Unified School District boundaries and are requesting to transfer OUTSIDE of our district may request an Interdistrict Transfer. Applications will begin to be accepted in January for the following school year.
Students that reside within the Exeter Unified School District in either the Rocky Hill or Lincoln Boundaries may request an Intra-District Transfer to attend their out-of-bounds elementary school of choice. The Intra-District Transfer form must be completed annually, and returned to the District Office, beginning January 1, and no later than March 1. To see which elementary school your address belongs to, use the District Boundary Map.
Applicable Timelines for Processing a Request
- The District will notify the parent submitting a current year request of its final decision within 30 calendar days of receipt.
- The District will notify the parent submitting a future year request of its decision as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the start of the instruction in the school year for which the transfer is sought.