Parent and Volunteer

*click black arrow to see drop-down menu items.
Parent Resources and Information

How to Become a School Volunteer

For the safety of our children, we ask that any person who wishes to volunteer their time at any of our campuses, functions, competitions or field trips register as a volunteer. Volunteer registration forms are available at our District Office.

Requirements for a New Volunteer

Completed Volunteer Form
Current Driver's License
Copy of current tuberculosis (TB) test (within the last 60 days)
Livescan Fingerprinting (form provided at the District Office)

Requirements for a Returning Volunteer

Completed Volunteer Form (must complete annually)

State Preschool Volunteer Requirements

MMR vaccination (valid for life)
Flu vaccination (valid for 1 year)
Whooping Cough (Pertussis) vaccination (Dtap or Tdap- valid every 10 years)

Keep in Mind 

  • Both new and returning volunteers must fill out a Volunteer Form every school year in order for your name to remain active.
  • Livescan fingerprinting is good as long as you continue to remain in good standing as a volunteer, keeping your forms and information up to date. If one full school year passes without volunteer paperwork filled out or updated, EUSD is legally obligated to send fingerprints back to DOJ and FBI.
  • If you do not have a TB test, one can be administered by our district LVN, by appointment only. EUSD charges $10 per TB (cash or check).
  • TB tests must have been done within the last 60 days. If your TB test is older than 60 days, you can schedule an appointment with out district LVN to have her conduct a risk assessment. Please provide verification of you previous TB results.
  • If you wish to transport students or haul district equipment, you are required to make an appointment for a vehicle inspection with the Transportation Supervisor. This is in addition to the other volunteer requirements.
EUSD values your time and support for our students, our teachers, and our staff.
Transfer Requests
Through Assembly Bills (AB) 2826 and 2949, California lawmakers demonstrated a concerted effort to make the interdistrict transfer process more accessible to families, as well as provide additional protections to students of military families, who are often subject to frequent school changes.

Assembly Bill 2826 - Pupil Enrollment: Interdistrict Attendance:
AB 2826 strives to make the interdistrict transfer process more transparent and timely for families. To comply with the new law, which amends Education Code sections 46600 et seq., Exeter Unified School District has addressed each amendment in the downloadable pdf below. Further information can be found:
Interdistrict Transfer Requests-

Students who reside within the Exeter Unified School District boundaries and are requesting to transfer OUTSIDE of our district may request an Interdistrict Transfer. Applications will begin to be accepted in January for the following school year.


Intra-District Transfer Requests-

Students that reside within the Exeter Unified School District in either the Rocky Hill or Lincoln Boundaries may request an Intra-District Transfer to attend their out-of-bounds elementary school of choice. The Intra-District Transfer form must be completed annually, and returned to the District Office, beginning January 1, and no later than March 1. To see which elementary school your address belongs to, use the District Boundary Map.

  • The District will notify the parent submitting a current year request of its final decision within 30 calendar days of receipt.
  • The District will notify the parent submitting a future year request of its decision as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the start of the instruction in the school year for which the transfer is sought.
*Failure to adhere to timelines will be deemed an abandonment of the request.