Please review the online resources below and also the sample learning schedule for families. This is optional and is suggestion only. We know that many students are experiencing anxiety due to this situation and it is important that we remind our children and family members that we will get through this. Most people, especially children, find comfort in routine.
Students can access online resources such as: MyOn, Newsela, and Khan Academy through their EUSD student account on Clever. If you are unable to access online resources and need hard copies of learning activities for students, please pick up these grade level packets at the district office between 8am - 4pm starting on Thursday, March 19.
The health, safety, and well-being of students and staff are the highest priority in Exeter Unified. This is a time for us to take care of each other and demonstrate compassion.
We will continue to update you as new information is provided. Please check our district website and social media pages that are linked to our web page.
- Learning Resource Cover Page English.pdf
- learning Resource cover page Spanish.pdf
- Sample schedule updated.pdf
- EUSD Preschool Packet.pdf
- Kinder Learning Packet.pdf
- 1st grade Learning Packets.pdf
- 2nd grade Learning Packet.pdf
- 3rd grade Learning Packet.pdf
- 4th grade Learning Packet.pdf
- 5th grade Learning Packet.pdf
- 4th & 5th Music Learning Packet.pdf
- 6th - 8th grade Learning Packet.pdf
- 8th grade Learning Packet- Additional Resources.pdf